At the moment, my big bro, Bang Firman, and I keep debating about an application, phone apps, which shows us prayer time. Frankly, the apps look alike at glance, but they show different things. I use Muslim Prayer on my phone that I downloaded it since I got here. This apps has been accompanying and guiding me through all the way to do prayers based on the exact time. I have been using it and I believe it is right in that it shows me the right time to pray. Also, it could give me the direction of Ka'bah, and again it is right. Meanwhile, my big brother is using another apps which looks similar, Muslim Pro. Green appearance covers the background of a mosque.
The different thing is only the time in which my apps goes earlier than his. Magrib time is at 7.16 PM that what my phone shows me. While his shows that Magrib is a bit later, exactly at 8.20. Oh man! TIME MATTERS. Just imagine we all have fasting month and the only thing we have is the app in our phone which Adzan is barely heard unless in Jumaat prayer. And also you cannot hear it because it is echoed inside the room.
He came over and approached me, and said "Wake up!". You know what maybe you cannot believe that he always shouts these annoying words hundred times a day. As long as he is still awake and-off from his job. He too often does shout "Wake up!" until my ears start to melt. He then asked me to join him Magrib prayer, "Wake up! let's do Magrib prayer!" Bang, I am done", I answered proudly. Then he seemed so doubt and kept asking me. "What time did you prayer and what app do you use?". He started grabbing his phone and showed his time. It was very late. I cannot believe that mine was too fast. I prayed a hour earlier. That does matter. I kept arguing that my app is even more better. I showed him the strengths my app has. "Look at this! it is right, right? I already set the location where we live now, Columbus Ohio". But still he kept showing his app which apparently the same. Nothing to worry bang, as long as I pray and God never sleeps. He knows that we have different apps. hahahahaha
Let's figure it out what is the best one!
After a few minutes arguing, I figured it out one thing. My app is Muslim prayer not Pro, while he uses the pro. Of course different, mine I think should be changed. Well I trust him as my senior here living longer than me and older as well. hhahaha
So thing is fixed!! problem solved! Now I get that new app, looking better and nice looking. Thanks my big bro.
Let's pray hahaha
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar