Jumat, 26 Agustus 2016

Living in University Village, housing's 0ff- campus Ohio best close to stores and around 10 mins away to reach the main campus, is really fascinating and challenging as well. Good for me that my apt is precisely in front of the bus station (actually not that bus station but rather a bus parking area), which I enable to loot at those buses through my front room window. In addition, I it does help me a lot figuring out as the buses come and go obviously. Trust me! were you here, you would feel a comfortable student either as student  only or as employee with family members. Anyway, need to be noted that I am not doing this for UV promotion yaa. I am someone else to them, and my father works as a farmer in my hometown. LOL

Also I get free membership to use all facilities here such as computer service, sport center, and bus service. Yet since I have been living in here, I never try those free facilities. Not to worry, I will try them all and tell you how they work. The bus runs for every 30 mins to and from campus for this summer only, and I guess that the bus schedule will also change for the fall season. I check the bus schedule online though. A paper ticked on bus wall also provides the exact time when the buses arrive and depart.

Need to remember that every time you need a ride by this UV bus, be always keeping in mind that you bring the resident card with you. If don't, get ready to find another bus. Once have I seen Chinese girl wtih her mom heading in campus area. I am sure she is also new here and maybe her just has come to accompany her. As my friends always said, "Chinese students here mostly bring their parents to accompany them. As you know most of them get their own scholarship which is very wellknown as BMP ( beasiswa mama-papa). Good for them. Okay, back to the bus, she wanted to get on the bus as well as her mom. But she could not show her mom's residence card. And of course, the driver did not let her in. Good for you man! From this point, I like Americans doing this, the driver as the native american, never allows anybody who disobeys the rules. Having the card functions as a prove that you belongs to this village. Once you get it, take care of it because it is like a magic card which you can use it for any facilities here. Good for those for having it all, including me. Go on..

Another thing I can find comfortable is the internet connection. Although it excludes the pay rent fee, but its speeds is so super sonic, very fast! I like it most. You know lah in our country, wifi runs relatively slow unless you are the one who is using the wifi.

continue later see ya


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar